Stephanie's Acoustic Neuroma Surgery

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend 2

Steph has been doing good the past few days. I feel like I've typed that before. I probably won't be updating this blog now as often unless something different happens.
She did get pretty dizzy today (Monday) but I think it is because she is really doing a lot more now. She still didn't need any prescription meds. She couldn't feel her ear before but she said she can feel it now.
Her face is continuing to get worse. It is just a little bit at a time. It is really just a waiting game on how much more paralysis she will get in her face. She really feels self conscious about how her face looks so I hope it doesn't get much worse. I think it is cute though.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, you are a wonderful, sweet husband. Thank you for taking care of my little sister. Stephanie, you are amazing. I know you will get through this and be a stronger person for it.

    I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete